Ferrari held a graduation ceremony at the Ferrari Racing Days event at Silverstone today for seven new Ferrari Apprentices who have completed their Apprenticeship with the Prancing Horse. The Apprentices receiving their graduation certifications today were:
- Marc Van Den Berg (Light Vehicle Technician) – Dick Lovett, Swindon
- Ben Jones (Light Vehicle Technician) – Meridien Modena, Lyndhurst
- Mark Falls (Light Vehicle Technician) – Graypaul, Edinburgh
- Kirsty Craig (Light Vehicle Technician) – HR Owen, London
- George Cummings (Parts Advisor) – Jardine, Colchester
- Andrew Brown (Parts Advisor) – Graypaul, Nottingham
- Daniel Heggs (Parts Advisor) – JCT600, Leeds
The Ferrari North Europe Apprentice programme is ideal for those who have achieved at least 5 GCSEs and are interested in working at an Official Ferrari Dealer in one of the following Apprenticeship roles: Light Vehicle Technician, Service Advisor, and Parts Advisor.
Each of these roles includes full-time employment at an official Ferrari dealership, with on-the-job training carried out under the watchful eye of Ferrari Master Technicians. Ferrari North Europe also provides additional classroom, theory and practical training at the company’s recently redesigned Technical Training Centre in Berkshire.
Subject to satisfactory completion of the training programme, Apprentices are offered full-time roles with their local Ferrari dealership. In fact, the Ferrari North Europe Apprenticeship programme has become the de facto route into the brand, with many employees starting out as an Apprentice subsequently moving into other roles in the business, such as Workshop Manager, Service Manager, or even Sales Executive.
Candidates wishing to apply for the September 2021 intake should contact their local Ferrari dealer for further details. Candidates can also check for the latest vacancies and register their interest via: www.ferrariapprenticeship.co.uk